Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What I'm Excited to Come Home to:

• Good Mexican and Chinese food
• Watching Roxanne peel oranges
• The photo lab
• Westminster
• Snowboarding
• Krista’s cooking
• Peanut butter
• Making money
• Real school
• Making Roxanne giggle
• Having inside jokes
• Hamburgers
• Milk shakes
• Sugar House Coffee
• Hanging out in the kitchen with the girls
• Dinners with my uncle
• Friends!
• English
• American boys
• My room
• My bed
• My apartment
• Internet whenever I want
• Calling Shannon
• Texting with out fear of being charged outrages amounts of money
• No exchange rate
• Midnight runs to Walgreens
• Almost midnight runs to the taco stand on state
• And if it’s past midnight Los Betos
• Movies
• Watching dumb TV shows with the girls
• The new need to explore more of America
• Being comfortable
• The feeling of being home
• Going grocery Shopping with the girls
• Buying groceries for more then one
• Sharing without worry with the girls
• Knowing what my roommates are thinking from our psych link
• Random visits from Andrew

I’m sure that once I return home there will be a ‘what I miss about Italy/Europe’ list. No worries, I’m just excited to come home after chilling here with Mom for a few days!

2 comments:

Krista Smith said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited! I'm so happy you're excited to come home. OMG! We get to do stuff together and have the awesome-o power of three again! I love you!

Andrew said...

Random visits from andrew?!??! thats so nice... (blush) ... I love you too!